- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 7.5" x 19"
- Weight: 44oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Redwood: These trees grow in coastal northwestern United States (from southwestern Oregon to central California). Capable of reaching heights of nearly 400 feet, this is the world’s tallest tree species. The heartwood color can range from a light pinkish brown to a deep reddish brown.
- Big Leaf Maple: This tree is native to the Pacific Northwest. It has the distinction of having the largest leaf of the Maples, which can reach up to 15" in diameter. The tree can produce many different types of figure, including quilted (tubular, popcorn, & cloud), curly (fiddleback, broken, & basketweave), and burl.
- Wenge: The wenge tree originates in central Africa. Heartwood is medium brown, sometimes with a reddish or yellowish hue, with nearly black streaks. Upon application of a wood finish (particularly an oil finish) the wood can become nearly black.