- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 7.5" x 19"
- Weight: 46oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Cherry: A domestic wood from Eastern USA and Canada that is usually considered to be in the same class as mahogany for usage in the United States. It is strong and fairly durable. The heartwood is light salmon to reddish-tan in color when freshly cut, but cherry is very photosensitive and dramatically darkens over the course of its life to a rich reddish-brown with exposure to air and sunlight.
- Big Leaf Maple: This tree is native to the Pacific Northwest. It has the distinction of having the largest leaf of the Maples, which can reach up to 15" in diameter. The tree can produce many different types of figure, including quilted (tubular, popcorn, & cloud), curly (fiddleback, broken, & basketweave), and burl.
- Sapele: The sapele tree can be found in tropical Africa (primarily Ivory Coast and Nigeria). Its heartwood is a lustrious golden to dark reddish brown that tends to darken with age. Besides the common ribbon pattern seen on quartersawn boards, Sapele is also known for a wide variety of other figured grain patterns.