- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 7.5" x 19"
- Weight: 48oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?
- Sapele: The sapele tree can be found in tropical Africa (primarily Ivory Coast and Nigeria). Its heartwood is a lustrious golden to dark reddish brown that tends to darken with age. Besides the common ribbon pattern seen on quartersawn boards, Sapele is also known for a wide variety of other figured grain patterns.
- Anigre: Anigre is most common in tropical areas of east Africa. Heartwood is a light yellowish-brown, sometimes with a pinkish hue. It’s considered the “Maple of Africa” due to its relative abundance and workability as a hardwood.