- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 7" x 19"
- Weight: 41oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- African Mahogany: Originates in West Tropical Africa (primarily Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Nigeria). Heartwood color is variable, ranging from a very pale pink to a deeper reddish brown, sometimes with streaks of medium to dark reddish brown. Color tends to darken with age. It has a good natural luster with a light-refracting optical phenomenon known as chatoyancy.
- Big Leaf Maple: This tree is native to the Pacific Northwest. It has the distinction of having the largest leaf of the Maples, which can reach up to 15" in diameter. The tree can produce many different types of figure, including quilted (tubular, popcorn, & cloud), curly (fiddleback, broken, & basketweave), and burl.
- Walnut: The walnut tree grows in Mid and Eastern United States and Canada. The heartwood can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Its color can also have a grey, purple, or reddish cast.