- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 5.75" x 21"
- Weight: 41oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Soft Maple: A popular, fast growing decorative tree that grows in Eastern USA and Canada. The term “Soft Maple” does not refer to any specific species of maple, but rather, it’s a broad term which includes several different species of maple. Soft maple is only slightly softer than hard, sugar maple.
- Eastern Red Cedar: Also known as aromatic cedar, this tree grows in Eastern North America. While the heartwood tends to be a reddish or violet-brown, pale yellow sapwood can appear throughout the heartwood as streaks and stripes.
- Wenge: The wenge tree originates in central Africa. Heartwood is medium brown, sometimes with a reddish or yellowish hue, with nearly black streaks. Upon application of a wood finish (particularly an oil finish) the wood can become nearly black.