- Length: 230cm
- Blades: 7" x 19"
- Weight: 45 oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Cherry: A domestic wood from Eastern USA and Canada that is usually considered to be in the same class as mahogany for usage in the United States. It is strong and fairly durable. The heartwood is light salmon to reddish-tan in color when freshly cut, but cherry is very photosensitive and dramatically darkens over the course of its life to a rich reddish-brown with exposure to air and sunlight.
- Leopardwood: This is an exotic wood from Central and South America. This wood has a very conspicuous flecking that gives this wood its namesake. The wood itself is a medium to dark reddish brown with grey or light brown rays. The figured flecks are due to the wood’s wide medullary rays, whose layout can be seen the clearest when looking at the endgrain.