This is a made-to-order listing. Order now and we will ship in 4-6 weeks!
- Length: varies
- Blade: 6.5" x 28" beavertail
- Weight: 27-32oz
- Grip: Asymmetrical palm
- Finish: gloss (shellac, nonblush epoxy, spar varnish, wax)
What's in this Paddle?:
- Sapele Pommele: Originating from tropical Africa (primarily Ivory Coast and Nigeria), sapele can have a plan grain, ribbon-like stripes, or be highly figured. Sapele Pommele, however, is reserved for a stunning and distinct grain pattern that likens champagne bubbles rising to the top of a glass.
- Basswood: The basswood tree grows in Eastern United States. It is light and soft, yet strong. It is pale white to light brown color and is mostly uniform throughout the face grain of the wood.
- Cherry: A domestic wood from Eastern USA and Canada that is usually considered to be in the same class as mahogany for usage in the United States. It is strong and fairly durable. The heartwood is light salmon to reddish-tan in color when freshly cut, but cherry is very photosensitive and dramatically darkens over the course of its life to a rich reddish-brown with exposure to air and sunlight.