- Blade: 7.5" x 19"
- Length: 230cm
- Weight: approximately 49oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, nonblush epoxy, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Soft Maple: A popular, fast growing decorative tree that grows in Eastern USA and Canada. The term “Soft Maple” does not refer to any specific species of maple, but rather, it’s a broad term which includes several different species of maple. Soft maple is only slightly softer than hard, sugar maple.
- Cherry: A domestic wood from Eastern USA and Canada that is usually considered to be in the same class as mahogany for usage in the United States. It is strong and fairly durable. The heartwood is light salmon to reddish-tan in color when freshly cut, but cherry is very photosensitive and dramatically darkens over the course of its life to a rich reddish-brown with exposure to air and sunlight.
- Wenge: The wenge tree originates in central Africa. Heartwood is medium brown, sometimes with a reddish or yellowish hue, with nearly black streaks. Upon application of a wood finish (particularly an oil finish) the wood can become nearly black.