- Blades: 7.5" x 19"
- Length: 90.5" (~230cm)
- Weight: 37oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, nonblush epoxy, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Basswood: The basswood tree grows in Eastern United States. It is light and soft, yet strong. It is pale white to light brown color and is mostly uniform throughout the face grain of the wood.
- Purpleheart: This tree grows in Mexico down to tropical South America. When freshly cut the heartwood of Purpleheart is a dull grayish/purplish brown. Upon exposure the wood becomes a deeper eggplant purple. With further age and exposure to UV light, the wood becomes a dark brown with a hint of purple. This color-shift can be slowed and minimized by using a UV inhibiting finish on the wood.