Caspian (limited edition)
- Blades: 7.5" x 19"
- Length: 90.5" (~230cm)
- Weight: 42oz
- Feathering Angles: -60°, 0°, +60°
- 2-Piece carbon fiber snap-button ferrule
- Drip rings
- Finish: gloss (shellac, nonblush epoxy, UV resistant spar varnish, wax)
What's in this paddle?:
- Basswood: The basswood tree grows in Eastern United States. It is light and soft, yet strong. It is pale white to light brown color and is mostly uniform throughout the face grain of the wood.
- African Mahogany: Originates in West Tropical Africa (primarily Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Nigeria). Heartwood color is variable, ranging from a very pale pink to a deeper reddish brown, sometimes with streaks of medium to dark reddish brown. Color tends to darken with age. Quartersawn surfaces can also exhibit a ribbon-stripe appearance. It has a good natural luster with a light-refracting optical phenomenon known as chatoyancy.
- Walnut: The walnut tree grows in Mid and Eastern United States and Canada. The heartwood can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Its color can also have a grey, purple, or reddish cast.